Friday, July 11, 2014

Triathlon race weekends, you've gotta love it!

Well it's another big race weekend for triathlon in my world.  Nope, I won't be donning the tri kit this weekend, but several of my One-on-One Endurance athletes will be racing and that always gets me fired up! On top of that, my 11 year old kiddo's will be racing the Kid's for Kid's Triathlon down in Winston Salem, NC tomorrow!

In my world there isn't a whole lot better in life than watching Grace and Spencer enjoy and challenge themselves in these kid only triathlons.  Their focus during the event is dead serious, but their joy and happiness before and after the race is beautifully child-like.  Oh if we could all go there a bit more with our own racing mentality!

Go be your best whether you are training or racing this weekend!
From this...
To this!  


1 comment: